Let us treat your mind, body, and soul to a truly pampering massage!
Our Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) customize every massage to meet clients’ specific stress reduction and therapeutic needs to promote overall health and well-being. All massage treatments are eligible for benefits claims.
What Is It?
Indian Head Massage (Indian Champissage) is a relaxing and rejuvenating treatment. It has physical and psychological benefits. Work is done on the shoulders, upper back, upper arms, neck, scalp, and face, which provides de-stressing for the entire body. The treatment also involves balancing the top three chakras or energy centres, bringing a feeling of inner peace and well-being.
Head Massage is a traditional Ayurvedic technique that has been practiced in India for over 5000 years. The concept was originally developed by women and practiced as an important part of their daily grooming routine.
- General & specific relaxation for muscles, providing immediate relief
- Fibrous adhesions (knots & nodules) can be broken down
- Relief from chronic neck & shoulder stiffness
- Stimulation & improvement of lymph circulation
- Restoration of joint movement & mobility
- Helps in relieving tension headaches, eye-strain, earache, tinnitus, jaw ache, sinusitis congestion, insomnia, and disturbed sleep
- Helps in dissipating mental tiredness, edginess, stress, etc
- Assists with clearer thinking
What will happen during a treatment?
You will be seated comfortably, fully clothed, in a chair. Your shoulders, upper back, upper arms, neck, scalp, and face will be treated to wonderful techniques that will promote circulation and relaxation. The final technique is an energy balancing of the top three chakras or energy centers. If you choose the Ayurvedic Hair Oil option for your scalp and hair, the oil will be added at the end of the session. The oil facilitates the removal of loose dandruff and revitalizes hair making it more manageable, healthy, and lustrous.