It is still safe to get wellness services
Your safety and feeling comfortable in our space is a top priority. Most of our offerings are one on one. With clean hands and open hearts, we are here to support and continue providing a healing sanctuary for your inner most experiences.
NEW WAYS AT THE SPA
• We will be doing pre-screening prior to appointments – please fill out COVID screening inside your booking confirmation that will be sent at least 4 hours prior to your appointments. In the event symptoms are present the session would need to be postponed. Even if you have to book same day please fill the COVID waiver prior to entering the spa.
• A COVID waiver and hand washing will be required upon arrival
• We will be encouraging the use of masks while in the space
• All sessions will be private and will need to stay within the booking time to allow for cleaning in between sessions and minimize crossover between sessions
• Please do not arrive early you may either wait in your car or out front until the start of your session time.
NEW SCREENING PROCESS
Please be sincerely respectful to the space, to others and encourage social responsibility to minimize risk factors.
Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19, such as:
• A fever, (contactless temperatures will be taken on arrival)
• A new or changed chronic cough,
• A sore throat that is not related to a known or preexisting condition,
• A runny nose that is not related to a known or preexisting condition,
• Nasal congestion that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
• Shortness of breath that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
• Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
• Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19
• Bookings will be contained within 2 hour maximum (unless it’s an extended booking) to ensure there is no overlapping times. Please arrive right on time for your appointment (not earlier) .
• Additional time and attention given to the space between appointments and each night
• Clients will be required to wash their hands before entering the treatment room, sauna and pedicure lounge
• Masks are strongly recommended for use in the space if you are getting multiple services please have extra masks with you.
• A 5% additional COVID charges will apply on top of the regular price
• A 5% additional charges apply if a client chooses to use the showers before or after the massage
• Regular cleaning and hand washing between each session
• Daily cleaning protocol (please see specific details below)
• Once a week we do deep cleans on all studio areas and items
• We enjoy have a partnership in cleanliness with explorers with the required hand washing, consciousness
• Sanitation in Public areas
– We are constantly wiping down high touch location throughout our space with disinfectant such as the front desk, doors knobs, water station, chairs, etc.
– We have also implemented procedures that will ensure we pay extra attention to high touch areas.